Monday, May 21, 2012

International Super Star ... Or Something

This isn't a real blog post. I'm just SUPER EXCITED that my kid made an Autism Speaks video that I didn't even intentionally submit his picture for. I vaguely remember something about the Light it up Blue app, and a photo frame that looked like Christmas lights, and a disclaimer that I vaguely thought might possibly mean signing away the rights to my firstborn, except I was too lazy to read it. Plus, I really wasn't too worried about it because all it would take is ten minutes with my firstborn AND ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD GIVE HIM BACK. Four year olds have a great built in defense system that way.

Anyway, HOLY COW, MY KID IS IN A VIDEO BEING VIEWED WORLDWIDE.

Go. Watch. COMMENT ON HOW CUTE THE KID HOLDING THE SUPER WHY DOLL AT 2:40 IS.

Also, I'm going to write something more intelligent soon, I promise. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment